The 9501-DCDA-3G provides 3G/HD-to-SD down-conversion with ARC and has versatility in providing up to four SD-SDI and/or analog composite outputs as well as up to four reclocked SDI input copies. The space-saving design of the 9501-DCDA-3G provides for high density, allowing two cards to be collocated in adjacent slots and served by a single, standard width “split” rear module. Up to 20 of the 9501-DCDA cards can be installed in a 20-slot frame.
The card can pass SD signals with re-aspect, if needed. Analog audio outputs can be de-embedded from selected embedded audio channels. The 9501-DCDA can rate-convert 23.98 frame video to 59.94 fields, move progressive to interlace and is equipped with extensive user programmable reticule overlays. The data path is 10-bit with 12-bit analog encoding. Full proc control allows adjustment of luma gain, luma lift, color gain, and color phase. Preset save/load allows saving custom card settings while allowing one-button revert to factory settings.
Preset save/load allows saving custom card settings while allowing one-button revert to factory settings. Layered presets allow invoking changes related only to a specific area of concern (audio routing, for example) while not changing any other processing settings or aspects. Full user DashBoard™ or Remote Control Panel remote control allows full status and control access over a standard Etherenet network.
- Low power/high-density design allows up to 20 cards per frame; less than 18 Watts per card
- Built-in x4 DAs for both reclocked and processed outputs
- Dual SDI inputs with manual GUI select and basic failover function
- Economical solution for 3G/HD down-conversion to legacy SD monitoring systems. HD version further economizes for environments requiring only HD/SD support (field upgradeable to 3G with software license upload if later desired).
- Auto-format detect/down-conversion of SMPTE 424M/292/259M formats
- Color framing preserved on CVBS outputs for all conversions
- User DashBoard output selection flexibly allows SDI or CVBS outputs on four processed-output BNCs
- Full embedded audio control with selectable downmix and analog audio de-embed
- Full timecode and CEA 708 / CEA 608 conversion to SD VITC timecode and closed-captioning. Option +LTC allows bidirectional transfer between embedded video timecode formats and audio LTC.
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panels
- Five year warranty