The all-new Cobalt® 9433-EMDE-ADDA-OE 3G/HD/SD-SDI fiber-optic OE receiver with 16-channel AES/8-channel analog audio embed/de-embed offers full-flexibility AES and analog audio embedding/de-embedding with the built-in versatility of both coaxial and fiber SDI inputs in a basic, economical, high-efficiency openGear® card. More than only a basic embedder/de-embedder, the 9433-EMDE-ADDA-OE offers the flexibility of fiber to-SDI OE receive as well as providing fully flexible AES and analog audio embedding/de-embedding.
The 9433-EMDE-ADDA-OE provides full 16-channel embed / de-embed between AES, 8-channel analog audio, and all four groups of embedded audio. Audio embed adaptive SRC allows asynchronous 48 kHz AES audio to automatically sync with program video 48 kHz timing for glitch-free embedding. Individual, per-pair SRC auto-detects and disables SRC when a Dolby pair is detected on an input pair. Analog embed/de-embed conforms with professional balanced audio at 0 dBFS to pro 24 dBu levels using full 24-bit conversion. Fully error-free pathological pattern operation is fully compatible with professional fiber video interfaces. Full audio crosspoint allows per-channel gain and routing controls, as well as built-in tone generators.
Preset save/load allows saving custom card settings while allowing one-button revert to factory settings. Full user DashBoard™ or Remote Control Panel remote control allows full status and control access locally or across a standard Ethernet network.
- OE fiber receiver with fiber and coax as inputs
- 16-channel AES support and 8-channel analog audio support in one card, individual per-pair embedding or de-embedding, provides four-group SDI embed/de-embed and cross-conversions between analog and AES discrete audio
- DashBoard™ status display, audio meters, tone generators, GUI audio meters provide ready assessment of content presence and line-up
- Audio embed adaptive SRC allows asynchronous 48kHz AES audio to automatically sync with video 48kHz timing for glitch-free embedding, individual, per-pair SRC auto-detects and disables SRC when a Dolby pair is detected on an input pair
- Low-power/high-density design - less than 18Watts per card
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panels