Encourage Classroom Interaction by Connecting and Sharing Content from Multiple Devices
A potential side effect of students having individual devices in the classroom is that they may unintentionally silo themselves in the learning process. The best way to encourage collaboration is to have students in a connected environment. Clear Touch Collage™ is our powerful solution for better classroom interaction.
Clear Touch Collage™ is a powerful, yet easy-to-use, integrated software application that lets you cast up to 6 devices to your Clear Touch® panel (even allowing you to cast up to four Chromebooks). It enables you to encourage interaction and involvement, even in a classroom setting where each student has his or her own device. Helpful permission controls give you the ability to manage who is able to connect, ensuring you have the necessary control for keeping everything organized and running smoothly.
Collage is especially useful for show-and-tell, student presentations, and cooperative teaching. For example, in a lab setting one teacher could moderate the presentation from his or her laptop, while another teacher or teacher’s assistant could demonstrate an experiment on a camera-enabled device. A teacher could even connect multiple devices in the classroom and then move easily from device to device without having to constantly disconnect and reconnect.
The true genius of Collage is that it is a highly compatible solution that works seamlessly with nearly all of today’s most popular devices, including iPads, Chromebooks, Macs, PCs, and Android devices. On top of that, connecting to Collage is remarkably easy to do. Simply open Collage on your Clear Touch® panel, enter the displayed access code, and you’re ready to go!
- Wide-ranging Compatibility - A truly open architecture supports all types of devices, including iOS, Android, Windows, and Chromebooks. Collage also allows bi-direction touch control for Windows and Mac platforms.
- Secure Sessions - Collage allows VLAN setups and connection via wifi, with session codes that change as often as you need. Instructor permission controls give the user the ability to allow or restrict devices from connecting and sharing content.
- Multiple Device Sharing - Collage currently enables up to 32 devices to connect and up to 6 to share simultaneously.
- Easy Connectivity - Simply download the app on the connecting device and input the access code to start sharing
- Connect and Play Video from Other Devices - Collage enables you to connect smartphones, tablets, and cameras to project video directly on-screen.
- Intuitive User Interface - The application’s controls and interface are unbelievably easy to understand and use.
- Full Notetaking Toolset - While Collage is running, you can still access all of your panel’s native note-taking tools, enabling you to easily add annotations over connected content.
- Pre-installed on Your Panel - Collage comes integrated with every Clear Touch® panel.