The Single Canvas Tool for Presenting All of Your Lesson Content
Perhaps nothing is more frustrating to a teacher than distractions in the classroom. Unfortunately, teachers can often unintentionally distract their students when using classroom technology, whether it’s those unpredictable technical difficulties, unwanted ads or videos, or bookmarks and links that just won’t open. No matter the challenge, Clear Touch Canvas™ provides a remarkably simple solution!
Clear Touch Canvas™ gives you an infinite whiteboard space where you can easily create unified teaching and learning experiences. Unlike anything else on the market, Canvas allows you to seamlessly incorporate any number of different media types directly into your presentation.
Open unlimited live web browsers, load videos, add pictures and diagrams, or incorporate handwritten notes and markup—all within a single application! Canvas also supports HTML5, flash games and other popular educational games, such as ABC Mouse and Starfall.
The camera tool allows you to connect to a digital document camera or project video onto the canvas directly from a phone or tablet. You can even incorporate YouTube videos while avoiding the unwanted video ads, comments, and links to related videos. All of this ensures that your interactive lessons are distraction-free and safe for your students.
- Unlimited Space, Unlimited Canvases - There are no boundaries to a canvas and no limit to how many canvases you can create.
- Open All Media Types - Videos, pictures, flash games, notes, and more-Canvas gives you the flexibility to add any media type into a single workspace.
- Unlimited Live Web Browsers - Easily open as many self-bookmarking live browsers as you want, without leaving the application.
- Videos without Ads - Canvas lets you add YouTube videos directly into the canvas while stripping out unwanted video ads, comments and suggested videos.
- Intuitive, Universal User Interface - Easily create unified lesson plans with intuitive controls that work across all devices.
- Full Notetaking Toolset - Mark up your presentation or lesson plan and easily save your notes for future reference.
- Connect and Play - Connect and Play Video from Other Devices - Easily project video from a document camera or your tablet or phone directly onto the canvas.
- Distraction-Free Learning Space - By incorporating all of your content directly into a single canvas, you can engage students easily without unnecessary distractions.
- Easily Save Canvases to the Cloud - You can easily save your content to the cloud and access it later from anywhere.