Clark’s SPKR1308 speaker cable has been designed for use in portable, studio and staging applications. Built with large gage, finely stranded 13AWG conductors, the construction of the SPKR1308 minimizes power loss through the cable yet offers exceptional flexibility and flex-life. The outer jacket is extruded from a TPE compound that is ultra-flexible, rugged and abrasion resistant. With a round overall construction, the SPKR1308 can be readily terminated to multi-pole speaker connectors such as Neutrik® Speak-On® types.
- Ultra-Flexible TPE Jacket - exceptional flexibility and durability
- Heavy Duty Construction - built for stage, studio and live sound applications
- Low Loss 13 AWG Conductors- miniimizes power loss between amplifiers and speakers
- Abrasion Resistant - outer jacket is resistant to wear
- High Strand Copper - provides exceptional flex-life and flexibility
- ROHS Compliant