The CW-P series is an easy-to-install, commercial grade speaker cable for permanent installation in walls or conduit. Built with large gage copper conductors, the CW-P series minimizes power loss and attenuation through the cable. The outer jacket is extruded from a flexible PVC that is easy-to-strip and has a low friction finish that is easy to pull through conduit. UL rated type CL2P, the CW-P series can be installed variety of environments.
- Stranded Bare Copper Conductors - large gage, low-loss conductors
- Plenum PVC Insulation - easy to terminate
- Low Friction Outer Jackets - reduces resistance when pulling cable through conduit
- Easy-to-Strip - jacket and insulation are easy to remove for streamlined termination
- UL Plenum Rated CL2P - for permanent installation in plenum applications
- ROHS Compliant