The CD7559F is an ultra-flexible, precision 4.5 GHz RG59 coax for HD/SDI, standard SDI or high resolution video applications. As with all Clark CD series coax cables, the CD7559F features specifications that meet or exceed SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M standards for high-definition digital video interconnect applications. Built for use in staging, remote broadcast and patching applications, the CD7559F utilizes Clark’s ultra-flexible Mink™ outer jacket, dual braided shields and a video grade, stranded center conductor for exceptional flexibility and flex-life.
- Stranded RG59 Size Coax - provides exceptional flex-life and flexibility
- 4.5 GHz Bandwidth - meets or exceeds SMPTE 292M and 424M standards for HD/SDI
- 100% Sweep Tested- network analyzer quality control for consistitent performance
- Gas-Injected Dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- Dual Braid Shields - dual layer shieldng for exceptional broadband RF/EMI rejection
- Mink™ PVC Outer Jacket - ultra-flexible and abrasion resistant