The CD7523 is a precision 4.5GHz miniature 23AWG coax for HD/SDI, standard SDI or high resolution video applications. Clark’s CD series coax features specifications that meet or exceed SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M standards for high-definition digital video interconnect applications. Also built for easy termination, the CD series has an easy-to-strip outer jacket and dielectric that streamline connector termination. UL rated type CMR, the CD7523 can be installed in a variety of permanent installation locations and environments.
- UL Listed Type CMR - for rack or in-wall installations
- 100% Sweep tested- network analyzer quality control for consistent performance
- Foil + braid shield - dual layer shielding for exceptional broadband RF/EMI rejection
- Thin profile diameter - ideal for high density wiring applications in racks, studios or trucks
- Gas-Injected Dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- 4.5GHz Bandwidth - meets or exceeds SMPTE 292M, 424M, ST2081-1 and ST2082 standards up to 3Gbs