Clark’s 900 Series AES/EBU digital audio multi-pair cables deliver precision 110 ohm data-grade single-pair elements in a snake cable configuration for high density applications. Built for precision impedance matching and low attenuation, each single-pair element has 26AWG tinned copper conductors, precision data-grade pair twisting and a 110 ohm characteristic impedance. To streamline installation, each pair has a color coded and alpha-numerically printed pair jacket that is easy-to-strip and bonded to the foil shield. Extra-flexible and UL rated CMR, the 900 series can be used in portable applications or installed in a variety of permanent installation environments.
- Extra-flexible and UL rated, ideal for portable staging, studio use or permanent installation
- Easy-to-strip and terminate, jacket and bonded foil shield strip in one operation
- 26AWG conductors, thin profile, corrosion resistant and easy to solder
- 110ohms characteristic impedance, precision impedance for 192kHz/24bit data transmission
- Color coded pair jackets, simplifies channel identification by color and alpha-numeric print
- CMR riser rated, suitable for installation in riser applications