The C2G Performance Series Ultra Flexible Active High Speed HDMI Cable is perfect for connecting a wide variety of devices from computers to projectors and monitors, AV presentation furniture, or in-wall applications requiring high speed HDMI features and video resolutions up to 4k (4096 x 2160) at 60Hz — perfect for conference rooms, classrooms, churches and other commercial installations.
This Ultra Flexible Active High Speed HDMI Cable was designed for installations in tight spaces and offers commercial grade connectors that feature compact overmolding for high density environments, integrated finger grips on the top, bottom, and sides, for easy insertion and removal, and the gripping connector shell has 2x greater port retention to keep your devices connected. The gold plated connectors on the cable allow for better shielding, increased electrical conductivity, and durability.
This Ultra Flexible Active High Speed HDMI Cable amplifies the signal from the source and sends it longer distances without degrading that signal. Active HDMI cables can only run in one direction — connect the source end to the source and the display end to your display. The connectors are conveniently labeled for source and display, so there is no confusion with this directional cable. The source connector end even has a tag on the cable as an extra reminder.
This Ultra Flexible Active High Speed HDMI Cable supports the updated library of Consumer Electronic Control (CEC) commands, allowing communication between devices connected through the HDMI ports. Lastly, this fully-functional, high bandwidth cable has been tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Supports all HDMI 2.0 features including resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60hz, which means higher quality video for viewing your screen content
- In-wall (CMG/FT4) rated jacket, so you can safely run the cable inside of a wall and have a clutter free, clean look
- Integrated finger grips on the connectors for easy insertion and removal
- Gripping connector shell for 2x greater port retention
- Gold plated connectors for increased electrical conductivity and enhanced durability
- Directional cable with source connector labeled and tagged to easily differentiate from the labeled display connector
- Supports CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty for peace of mind