3ft pro-audio 1/4-inch TRS Male to 1/4-inch TRS Male cable, Connect line or mic level outputs from mixing consoles to recorders and amplifiers with unbalanced inputs. This pro-audio cable is made from 22 AWG twisted pair audio cable under an aluminum foil shield and 60% copper braid for maximum shielding from noise. The highly flexible 7mm PVC jacket reduces the risk of the cable kinking and damaging the conductors. Bright nickel plating on solid brass connectors resists wear from reconfiguring and moving equipment from one venue to another. Spring strain relief on the 1/4in plug reduces the effects of age on the solder joints and contacts.
- 22AWG twisted pair construction
- Foil shield and 60% copper braid
- Nickel-plated brass connectors
- Tip/Ring/Sleeve (TRS) configuration
- Connect line or mic level outputs from mixing consoles to recorders and amplifiers with balanced inputs