The VTC-2000 is a compact VTR/DDR tabletop controller uses viewing, tape logging, dubbing, QC, camera stands, workstations adds jog/shuttle capability to knob-less VTRs. Don’t let the VTC-2000’s small size and simplicity fool you, this is one powerful controller. Anyone can walk up to this unit and use it, but advanced users take advantage of its powerful internal features. Besides the 1000 cue point memory, this unit supports single VTR insert and assemble edits, various looping modes, auto-increment cue marking, pre-roll, animation, and LTC/VITC time-code readout selection. No knob wobbles on this robust unit, even after years of daily beating. The high resolution of the jog/shuttle knob allows easy moving of the noise bar through the picture on non-slow-mo VTRs.
- Controls RS-422 VTRs, DDRs, and servers and RS-232 VTRs and DVDs
- 1000 cue point memory, cueing with and without pre-roll
- Single VTR/DDR insert, assemble, animation/art card edit modes
- Smooth jog/shuttle knob can move VTR noise bar through still frames
- Control panel can be located up to 1000 meters from VTR
- Switch option shares control with desktop workstation or other controller
- RS-232 option gives control and ASCII time-code to personal computer