Scalable, flexible and instantaneous crosspoint KVM switching.
- Enables instant matrix switching support for eight KVM/SDI endpoints depending on the fiber of BNC-style SFPs used. SFPs not included.
- Supports USB 3.0 and 3GSDI.
- Supports central management of all attached endpoints, including firmware upgrading, user access control, configuration, etc. (Model dependent).
- Each port is agnostic and can support a transmitter or receiver.
- Can be easily cascaded to support future expansion.
- Switches are available in CATx, fiber (1-Gbps), high-speed fiber (3-Gbps) or combinations. They work with DKM extender modules to accommodate a wide variety of signal formats.
- Features redundant power for mission-critical applications. Only one, integrated power supply is included.
- Control via Java Utility or an API interface.