The ergonomically shaped handheld transmitter convinces in practical use with its low weight of only 180 grams. Settings can be made easily on the receivers and transmitted to the transmitters as quickly and easily as possible via infrared synchronization. The integrated pilot tone function ensures interference-free transmission and warns when the battery is running low. The microphone can be muted using the programmable mute button.
A 10-hour battery operating time ensures uninterrupted operation, even during extended events. As an alternative to alkaline batteries, the transmitters can be operated with standard NiMH batteries, which can be recharged using the optional WA-CD charger without having to remove them from the transmitters.
- Ergonomic design and programmable power lock
- Infrared interface to transmit the settings from the receiver to the transmitter
- TG V56 condenser capsule with cardioid polar pattern
- LC display
- 2-stage gain switch
- Programmable mute button
- Battery power LED
- Operating time: approx. 10 hours with 2 x 1.5 V AA batteries
- Transmission range up to 120 m
- Synchronisation of receiver and transmitter in less than one second
- Charging contacts for WA-CD charger
- Pilot tone function
- Supplied with batteries and transport bag