Cloud-based collaborative learning and teaching:
weConnect is a cloud-based solution developed to promote student/teacher engagement and productivity in classrooms. Allow students to bring their own device to class. Interact with both in-room and remote participants. And create an entirely new way of teaching and learning for today’s tech-driven students.
The weConnect classroom experience is more than just mirroring content to a display. It allows teachers and students to interact using their own device, while simultaneously sharing classroom content. BYOD is an essential part of today’s learning environment: our unique web app allows students and teachers to work in groups, access, annotate, share and store content. With teacher moderation and interactive tools like polls, real-time feedback and silent questions, weConnect overhauls the entire classroom experience.
Enable students to learn remotely in an online setting, by teaching from a virtual broadcasting studio. Students can interact, communicate, view, discuss, and engage with online learning resources. The Virtual Classroom is hosted and accessed via cloud-based software, and accessible from any device, allowing true flexibility and engagement.
In a classroom featuring the necessary camera and audio equipment, weConnect provides a natural way for the teacher to interact with both inroom and remote students.
As a Collaboration Room solution, weConnect transforms the traditional classroom setting. Teachers can easily move from didactic lecturing to coaching students working in smaller groups at their own pace. The teacher moves from table to table offering guidance and insight, while maintaining full moderation control of the entire room. Content can be shared on the main screen as well as on the individual collaboration screens in the classroom. Interactive tools like polling and silent questions add to this forward-thinking collaboration experience. ...
- FOR TEACHERS:
- One intuitive user interface to manage all your classes across the campus
- Moderate the collaboration in your class
- Present from your device
- Launch quizzes and polls in seconds
- Get audience feedback with silent questions
- FOR FACILITY:
- Leverage Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) strategy for active learning
- Integration into campus networks and WiFi
- Minimal and standardized classroom infrastructure
- FOR STUDENTS:
- Share content in class using your own device
- Ask the teacher silent questions
- Participate in polls and quizzes
- Learn and study in working groups
- Collaborate in class
- FOR CIOS:
- Flexible use of rooms through multiple use cases
- Minimal room infrastructure
- Your infrastructure always up to date
- Simplify and enhance distance learning