The SUM100 Summing Amplifier is an inexpensive, high performance amplifier that is designed as a line level stereo-to-mono summing amplifier. It is also useful as a gain block, and as an impedance converter and summing amplifier for IHF (RCA type) signals. The inputs provide balanced 40Kohm bridging impedance for line levels up to +24dBm. The high input impedance allows the SUM100 inputs to also bridge -10dBu (hi-fi, RCA plug) lines without loading.
- Font panel, screwdriver gain controls
- Loop-through DC connectors allow operation of multiple units from one power supply
- Model SUM100 provides rugged XLR type input and output connectors standard
- Model SUM100-RCA adds RCA connectors
- Up to three NANOAMPS will mount side-by-side in one 19-inch rack space
- Supplied as table-top mounting; other mounting options available