The RF Explorer® Pro Audio Edition is a lightweight, portable RF spectrum analyzer designed specifically for use with wireless microphones and in-ear monitor systems. The RF Explorer Pro Audio Edition's easy-to-use interface takes the complexity out of RF spectrum analysis for audio, empowering audio engineers and wireless audio system managers to better monitor, manage, and configure their systems in today's ever-changing RF spectrum landscape. The spectrum analyzer is equipped with an easy-to-read LCD screen and a high-capacity, rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 16 hours of continuous use. Carrying case, UHF band articulating whip antenna, and shielded USB cable are included.
- RF spectrum analyzer designed specifically for use with wireless microphones and in-ear monitor systems
- Pocket-size and lightweight with solid aluminum carrying case
- 50 Ohm BNC input for interfacing with wireless microphone and IEM systems and accessories
- LCD screen
- High-capacity, rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 16 hours of continuous use
- Includes a UHF band articulating whip antenna and a shielded USB cable
- USB cable (Type A male to Type B male), UHF articulating whip antenna, carrying case