Sumo’s 19” 1920x1080 10-bit LCD panel is driven by the AtomHDR engine which precisely maps Log/PQ/HLG from every popular camera/game console or TV maker to perfectly resolve 10+ stops of HDR in real time. HDR comes to life on this incredible monitor or out to larger displays or TV’s for affordable HDR studio grading from any NLE or grading suite. Capture the RAW output from Sony FS5/FS7/FS700, Canon C300MKII/C500 or Panasonic Varicam LT over SDI up to 12-bit 4Kp30 as CDNG or up to 10-bit ProRes 4Kp60/2Kp240 depending on the camera’s capability. Pristine quality is preserved at amazing data rates of up to 3.2 Gbps. Video is captured as either Apple ProRes or DNxHR in 10-bit 4:2:2 qualities. Switching and mixing of a live record and stream with the option of ISO recording of 4xHD channels. Switch between feeds on screen with cueing, cross fade and hard cuts. The switching revolution has begun.
- 12-bit raw, 10-bit ProRes/DNxHR up to 4Kp60
- Live switch and record of up to four 1080/60p channels, 4 x ISO record and playback
- Balanced XLR monitor and record with 48V phantom
- High bright 1200nit 19” calibrated 1920x1080 monitor
- Quad SDI and HDMI 2.0 in/out