The Klein K-10 tri-stimulus CIE Colorimeter Probe was designed specifically for use on all display types. It is unmatched in sensitivity, stability and speed. It connects directly to a PC's serial port, and runs with the companion Klein PC application.
- Large Photodiodes. Diodes that are 5mm x 5mm each, along with thermally stable components, are combined to report the highest degree of accuracy.
- Exceptionally Accurate Filters. Not only is the f1' of Y critical, but the accuracy of X and Z as well.
- Quick Measurements over and RS-232 line The head takes 256 measurements per second even at low light. For readability 8 measurements per second is displayed.
- FFT FlickerMeter. Probe measure & integrates Y data in the head, and streams in real time to the pc, and a Fast Fourier Transform is performed. JEITA approved method.
- Klein PC Program. Create calibration files & set measuring parameters. Then data log, graph and export. The pc program manages the data in an easy to use interface.
- 8 Bright LED's. LED's projecting through a 62mm focal length lens and focusing on a display, define the measurement area. Acceptance angels is ± 5 degrees.
- Rugged Construction. The K-10's auto ranging is solid state and the case is impact resistant to hold up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week required usage.
- Included items are the Klein pc program and a certificate of calibration.