The ARQ IP Streaming Systems serves Reliable Internet Streaming Transport (RIST) and provide a simple to configure solution for the distribution of high-quality video over unconditioned IP networks, including wireless, the internet and satellite. Being scalable in single stream increments, broadcasters can quickly add additional ARQ licenses to deliver multiple UDP unicast and multicast services.
The ARQ IP Streaming System is available as a 1RU rackmount or a small compact unit. The 1RU can be fitted with our Carrier Class Ethernet switch and include SNMP and DVB-ASI. The larger unit has a capacity of 800Mb/s and the compact a capacity of 80Mb/s, all spread over an infinite number of channels.
- Ideal for contribution, distribution, microwave/satellite backhaul over fixed or unconditioned IP broadcast networks and timing over packet networks for synchronous Ethernet time critical broadcast services
- Optional DVB-ASI port, configurable as input or output each providing up to 170 Mbps bandwidth throughput
- Optional fully managed carrier grade Quarra PTP Ethernet Switch with SNMP and web server for configuration and control with up to 4 x 10/100/1000 copper Ethernet ports plus 2x GigE SFP ports
- IEEE 1588 PTPv2 highly accurate with nanosecond timing
- 1RU unit has dual auto ranging power supplies
- Fast boot up and service active time
- Low power consumption on compact unit
- Available as a 1RU rackmount or compact unit