OG-FS-Mini is an openGear broadcast quality utility frame sync that packs the production-proven reliability of AJA’s leading FS frame sync technology into an openGear card, supporting frame synchronization of untimed 3G-SDI, HD, and SD video signals at an affordable price.
OG-FS-Mini allows users to synchronize and convert a wide range of video formats to their house standard with a 3G-SDI input and output, HDMI output, and two 3-pin terminal block connectors for balanced analog audio outputs. The OG-FS-Mini also provides high quality up, down, cross-conversion.
OG-FS-Mini is designed for use in high-density openGear’s 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame. DashBoard software support on Windows®, macOS® and Linux offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry-standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
- openGear compatible card
- Utility frame sync function times input signals to an external reference
- Supports bi-level and tri-level references
- High quality 10-bit video processing
- Low latency processing, nominal video delay of 1 frame
- Freeze (on input signal loss) to black or last good frame
- Synchronizes 3G, HD and SD video formats
- Simultaneous SDI and HDMI outputs
- 16-channel embedded SDI audio I/O
- 8-channel HDMI output audio
- 2x 3-pin terminal block connectors for analog audio output
- Utility frame rate conversion, supports 3:2 pulldown
- Up, down, cross conversion between 3G, HD and SD video formats
- AFD input detection, down-convert control
- Remote configuration through Ross DashBoard software
- Rear I/O card included
- Compatible with OG-X-FR, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames
- Five year warranty