The RD-71 decoder with ASI input, 3x ASI outputs, 2x GigE interfaces (IP1 and IP2 can be used for control and/or transport), 4x SD/HD/3G-SDI interfaces (1x is SFP optical), CVBS, digital video, 8x AES, 2x analog audio pairs, genlock/sync input and DB9 GPIO port. Adtec Digital’s RD-71 is a standard, high and 1080P59.94/50 IRD supporting multi-codec MPEG 2 and MPEG 4 AVC/H.264, multi-CHROMA 4:2:0 and 4:2:2, 10Bit and very low latency decoding. 1 Frame end to end latency when paired with Adtec EN-200 encoder. The RD-71 is interoperable with other encoders making it ideal for mission critical trunking, ad-hoc OB, DSNG and teleport applications.
The lightweight, 1 RU chassis, 10 pound (4.5 kilo) RD-71 includes redundant AC power supplies, enhanced control and monitoring via its front-panel, browser and SNMP interface, sixteen channels of audio decoding, robust VBI support, up to 32APSK demodulation, reliability and ease of use for an extraordinary value.
The RD-71 supports MPEG 1 Layer 2, AAC-LC, dolby digital, Dolby E and linear PCM audio. Transport service filtering allows the RD-71 to operate in bandwidth constrained turn-around applications. The RD-71 IRD identifies services concurrently from ASI, IP and DVB-S/S2 transport interfaces. The DVB-S/S2 de-modulator supports modes ranging from QPSK up to 32APSK with Multi-stream ISI based on demodulator. Support is hardware and software license dependent.
- AVC 4:2:2 10-bit 1080P 59.94/50 fps and MPEG 2 4:2:2 video decoding IRD
- Sixteen (16) channels of audio decoding
- Full frame 1080P 59.94/50 3G-SDI decoding via 3G copper and fiber SFP video interfaces
- MPEG 1 layer 2, AAC-LC and dolby digital audio decoding
- AAC-6.0 surround decoding support
- Dolby D, Dolby E and PCM pass-through
- Service filtering and IP output
- Simultaneously output HD and SD with on-board downscaler
- Waveform and ancillary support for closed captions and teletext
- SMPTE 2016 AFD and OP47 support
- Tier one contribution
- 3D and 4K (Ultra HD) discrete contribution
- Fiber and IP transport
- Teleport infrastructure
- High efficiency trunking
- RF to IP turn around/service filtering