SOFT. NOT DULL.
Don't think panel lights can be exciting? Take a look at the Pro-PanelTM V2. Available in 1x2 and 2x2 configurations, the Pro-Panel is a variable color temperature LED soft light designed for cinematography, broadcast video, and professional photography. With Pro-Panel lights, you get all the benefits of LED lighting – cool operation, energy savings, and exceptional long life – without the harsh glare and multiple shadow effects often associated with budget LED panel lights.
Built to keep up with your busy shooting schedule, Pro-Panel lights also deliver flexibility and control. Easily adjustable from tungsten to daylight (2700K-6500K), the Pro-Panel delivers diffused, high-quality light with up to a 95 CRI (Color Rendering Index) rating. High frame rates? No problem for Pro-Panel, which has been tested up to 5600 FPS.
Pro-Panel lights are fully dimmable, include DMX control, deliver a wide 110-degree beam, and feature color and dimming control knobs (plus two custom preset buttons) on the rear panel. All Pro-Panel lights ship with a honey comb louver to block unwanted light spill and refine beam control, gel frame for customized light effects, and an adjustable yoke that allows mounting on portable stands or hanging on a studio grid.
Power the Pro-Panel with the included AC cable or by battery through its three-pin XLR port. Optional accessories include four-pin XLR remote control, barn doors, and ATA-rated cases. Soft lights don't have to be dull. See for yourself with Pro-Panel.
- Very wide 2700K Tungsten to 6500K Daylight Variable Range
- Continuous DMX 512 Dimming Control 100%-0%; 5-Pin XLR In and Out
- Flicker-Free DC Driving System Suitable for High Speed Frame Rates*
- Up to 95CRI
- Adjustable Yoke Capable of Hanging in Studio or Portable Stand Mount.(Accepts 1/2" Mounting Hardware)
- Center Mount Option
- On-Board Color and Dimming Control Knobs Plus Two Custom Preset Buttons (Tungsten and Daylight)
- 3-Year Warranty
- Max. Power Consumption: 100W
- 90-240V AC Input Range
- 110 degree Beam Angle
- Certifications: UL, CE and FCC
- 24-30V DC Battery Input 3-Pin XLR