MINNEAPOLIS, June 2015 — Winsted Corporation (www.winsted.com), a worldwide leader in control room console solutions, today announced the availability of the company’s new Impulse Dual Sit/Stand consoles.
Combining ergonomics and operator comfort, the convenient consoles provide two independently adjustable, ergonomically curved work surfaces. These surfaces can be raised and lowered to meet the needs of individual operators while offering flexibility between sitting and standing.
Studies show that prolonged sitting can be detrimental to one’s health, and that alternating between sitting and standing can increase energy and reduce fatigue.
Impulse Dual Sit/Stand configuration and technology options:
- Electric-Lift Legs – Quickly and easily adjust the work surface height from 30” to 46” at the push of a button. Offers three programmable height settings. Each work surface has a load capacity of 520 lbs.
- Versa-Trak Monitor Mounting System – Integrated horizontal aluminum track system will support a wide variety of monitor arrays. Offers the ultimate in versatility with easy horizontal adjustment. Post-mounted VESA brackets provide vertical adjustments along with the ability to tilt and pivot monitors.
- Safeguard Edge Work Surface – Standard offering includes a durable, high-pressure Graphite Nebula laminated work surface featuring Winsted’s proprietary Safeguard Edge.
- CPU Pedestal – Mounts to the inside of the leg and features leg levelers and two slots for adjustable Velcro™ straps to keep the CPU safe and secure.
- Perforated Privacy Panel – Decorative panel conceals cables and enhances the look of the console while adding privacy for the operator.
- Easy-Access Cable Management – Standard configuration features a large cable channel incorporated into the modesty panel as well as four vertical cable carriers that travel with the work surfaces.
- Three monitor Mount Post Heights – Three different height availabilities allow for creating monitor arrays suitable for any application. Available heights: 15”, 28 ½” and 42”.
- Decorative End Panels (optional) – Available in a wide variety of colors, Winsted’s TruForm end panels complete the console look. Custom order options with laminate and solid-surface materials are also available.
- Powder Coat Paint – Durable black powder-coat paint accentuates the work surface and the textured finish that lasts for years prevents fingerprints.
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you