Connects 16 DisplayPort Devices to a Single DisplayPort Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse
This rack-mount KVM switch lets you access, control, boot and reboot up to 16 computers or other devices with DisplayPort connectors at the same time. In addition to desktop and notebook computers, the KVM also connects up to 16 media centers, gaming systems, Blu-ray and DVD players, cable and satellite boxes, DVRs and other DisplayPort-enabled devices. All 16 computers share one DisplayPort and/or HDMI monitor, USB keyboard and USB mouse, which saves space on your desk or workspace.
Connect up to 256 Computers to One Original Console
You can also cascade two levels of B024-DPU16 KVM switches, allowing centralized access to as many as 256 computers using a single monitor, keyboard and mouse.
Switching Between Computers Is Fast and Easy
Use the front-panel pushbuttons, RS-232 commands, hotkeys or multi-lingual On-Screen Display (OSD) with text-based interface for quick and easy toggling between computers. Or you can use Auto Scan mode to scan all connected computers in five-second intervals automatically. Orange LEDs indicate which computer is currently selected.
Cables Are Included for Fast and Simple Setup
Connect your DisplayPort and/or HDMI monitor, keyboard, mouse, and (optional) speakers to the KVM’s console ports. Then, use the included DisplayPort and USB cables to connect your computers to the KVM. The plug-and-play B024-DPU16 requires no software, so you can connect and use it immediately. It works with all major operating systems, including Windows, macOS, Sun and Linux.
- Supports true 4K resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 at 60 Hz with HD audio
- Cascade up to 2 levels to control as many as 256 computers from a single console
- Built-in 2-port USB 3.1 hub lets you share USB peripherals among connected computers
- Pushbuttons, hotkeys and on-screen display allow easy toggling between computers
- Firmware-upgradable KVM works with Windows, Mac, Sun and Linux operating systems
- Share the keyboard, mouse and DisplayPort screen of a laptop or notebook computer with multiple computers
- Connect up to 16 gaming consoles, media centers and other A/V devices for a home theater system with 4K resolution
- Save money and space by sharing USB peripherals, such as a printer and external hard drive, among all connected computers
- Control up to 256 computers by cascading the B024-DPU16
- Package Includes:
- B024-DPU16 16-Port DisplayPort/USB KVM Switch
- (2) DisplayPort 1.4 cables, 5 ft. (1.5 m)
- (2) USB 3.0 A-to-B cables, 6 ft. (1.8 m)
- (2) 3.5 mm audio cables, 6 ft.
- Firmware upgrade cable, 6 ft.
- External power supply (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz; Output: 12V 3.3A) with detachable C13-to-C14 cord, 4 ft. (1.2 m)
- (4) Rubber feet
- Rack-mounting hardware
- Quick Start Guide
- System Requirements:
- Console with DisplayPort and/or HDMI monitor, USB keyboard/mouse and (optional) speakers with 3.5 mm connectors
- Computer with DisplayPort, USB-A and (optional) 3.5 mm audio ports
- Windows, macOS, Sun or Linux operating system