The Model 5204 Dual Line Input to Dante Interface is a general-purpose audio device that supports applications utilizing the Dante® audio-over-Ethernet media networking technology. Two 2-channel ("stereo") analog line-level audio signals can be connected to the Model 5204 and then converted to two channels on an associated Dante connection.
- Dante audio-over-Ethernet technology
- Two line-level inputs to Dante outputs
- Audio channel level metering
- Excellent audio quality
- PoE powered
- USB dedicated charging port with auto-mode selection
- Standard connectors; compact, lightweight design