The Model 391 Dante® Alerting Unit builds on the limited capabilities of the "beacon" or "strobe" devices that are ubiquitous with analog party-line (PL) intercom systems and adds a broad range of new and enhanced features. The Model 391 responds to audio "call" signals that are present in the unit's Dante audio input channels. With an 18-23 kHz detection range, it will detect tone call signals that are commonly utilized in both legacy analog and modern digital PL intercom circuits.
- Dante audio-over-Ethernet technology
- Compatible with Studio Technologies' Dante beltpacks
- Responds to standard 20 kHz call signals
- Visual and audio call indications
- General-purpose analog line output
- Configured using STcontroller application
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) powered