Digital Audio Processing for high quality sound for ENG/EFP productions
The UWP-D16 belt-pack wireless microphone package offers a complete UWP-D audio system offering the sound quality of digital audio processing combined with the reliability of analog FM modulation. The package includes the UTX-B03 belt-pack transmitter, UTX-P03 XLR plug-on transmitter (48V) and URX-P03 portable receiver. Also included is a high quality omni-directional lavalier microphone and a range of accessories including windscreen, microphone holder clip, belt-clip and shoe-mount adaptor. The UWP-D16 package offers wide frequency coverage with up to 72 MHz bandwidth (depending on region) across a wide range of channels, with a choice of models to choose from. Easy-to-use features include a large display and small size receiver to fit neatly on any size camcorder or DSLR camera, automatic channel setting function, headphone output, USB connection for power supply and line input availability. The UWP-D Series system provides superb transient response performance for all ENG / EFP production applications.
Digital Audio Processing for high quality sound
Improves transient response performance between the UWP-D transmitter and receiver, which will provide impressive natural sound quality compared to conventional analog wireless systems.
The UWP-D16 comes as a complete package including the UTX-B03 belt-pack transmitter, UTX-P03 XLR plug-on transmitter, URX-P03 portable receiver, omni-directional lavalier microphone and everything you need to operate the wireless audio system.
3 pin XLR connector on plug-on transmitter connects to huge range of microphones
UTX-P03 plug-on transmitter provides a standard input with 3 pin XLR connector and 48V phantom power. This provides possible connection to virtually any standard dynamic and condenser microphone.
Wide frequency coverage with choice of channels available
The extra wide switching bandwidth covers a wide area, with a wide choice of channels available across multiple models—please refer to product specifications for more information.
14UC: 470.125 MHz to 541.875 MHz (UHF-TV channels 14 to 25) (not available in Brazil)
25UC: 536.125 MHz to 607.875 MHz (UHF-TV channels 25 to 36)
42LA: 638.125 MHz to 697.875 MHz (UHF-TV chann
- UWP-D digital audio processing for high quality sound - The UWP-D Series wireless microphone systems uses Sony Digital Audio Processing to improve sound quality and transient response performance compared to conventional analog wireless systems. It provid
- Large display and small size receiver - The URX-P03 portable receiver is designed to fit even small camcorders or DSLR cameras, with dimensions of 63mm x 82mm x 23.8mm (W x H x D) and a weight of approx. 176 g (including batteries).
- Fast and easy channel scan - With its Clear Channel Scan, Active Channel Scan function and IR Sync features, the system detects unoccupied channels and selects the most appropriate channel automatically, for fast and easy system setup.
- Automatic channel setting mode - The Auto Set channel mode allows the user to find and set available frequencies to use within the operating frequencies of the system. The receiver will automatically set the transmitter channel using the IR Sync feature.
- Wide frequency coverage - The extra wide switching bandwidth covers a wide area, with a wide choice of channels available across multiple models - please refer to product specifications for more information.
- True Diversity reception system - The UWP-D system achieves exceptionally stable audio signal being delivered from two independent receiver sections within the unit.
- Compatibility with Sony 800 and UWP Series analog audio receivers - The UWP-D Series transmitters and receivers are also compatible with Sony’s WL-800 Series, UWP Series and Freedom Series, allowing users to switch between different companding modes.
- Headphone output for monitoring - The UWP-D system provides its own headphone output socket, which is particularly useful when working with a camera that does not have a headphone output.
- USB for external power supply or charging batteries - The UWP-D series’ components have a micro USB terminal* for connection to USB external portable power sources allowing the unit to be powered by the camcorder during use, resulting in hassle free power
- Robust metal body - The UTX-B03 belt-pack transmitter, UTX-P03 plug-on transmitter and URX-P03 portable receiver are made of strong, durable metal. Metal construction supports reliable use in rough operating conditions.
- Line Input available - The UWP-D Series system has line input available for added flexibility.
- Variable output level on portable receiver - The system provides variable output level control of ±12dB, for use with the various input levels of camcorders and DSLR cameras.
- Complete package with accessories - The UWP-D16 package includes the UTX-B03 belt-pack transmitter, UTX-P03 XLR plug-on transmitter and URX-P03 portable receiver, as well as: omni-directional lavalier microphone (1), windscreen (1), microphone holder clip
- 3-pole locking mini plug/XLR-3-12C (male) (1), 3-pole locking mini plug/Stereo mini plug (1), CD-ROM (1) (including operating instructions and wireless microphone frequency list), soft case (1).