Digital Audio Processing for high quality sound for ENG/EFP productions
The URX-P03 portable receiver forms part of a complete UWP-D audio system offering the sound quality of digital audio processing combined with the reliability of analog FM modulation. The URX-P03 package offers wide frequency coverage with up to 72 MHz bandwidth (depending on region) across a wide range of channels, with a choice of models to choose from. Easy-to-use features include a large display and small size to fit neatly on any size camcorder or DSLR camera, automatic channel setting function, headphone output, USB connection for power supply and line input availability. The UWP-D Series system provides superb transient response performance for all ENG / EFP production applications.
Digital Audio Processing for high quality sound
Improves transient response performance between the UWP-D transmitter and receiver, which will provide impressive natural sound quality compared to conventional analog wireless systems.
- UWP-D digital audio processing for high quality sound - The UWP-D Series wireless microphone systems uses Sony Digital Audio Processing to improve sound quality and transient response performance compared to conventional analog wireless systems.
- Large display and small size receiver - The URX-P03 portable receiver is designed to fit even small camcorders or DSLR cameras, with dimensions of 63mm x 82mm x 23.8mm (W x H x D) and a weight of approx. 176 g (including batteries)
- Fast and easy channel scan - With its Clear Channel Scan, Active Channel Scan function and IR Sync features, the system detects unoccupied channels and selects the most appropriate channel automatically, for fast and easy system setup.
- Automatic channel setting mode - The Auto Set channel mode allows the user to find and set available frequencies to use within the operating frequencies of the system. The receiver will automatically set the transmitter channel using the IR Sync feature.
- Wide frequency coverage - The extra wide switching bandwidth covers a wide area, with a wide choice of channels available across multiple models - please refer to product specifications for more information.
- True Diversity reception system - The UWP-D system achieves exceptionally stable audio signal being delivered from two independent receiver sections within the unit.
- Compatibility with Sony 800 and UWP Series analog audio receivers - The UWP-D Series transmitters and receivers are also compatible with Sony’s WL-800 Series, UWP Series and Freedom Series, allowing users to switch between different companding modes.
- Headphone output for monitoring - The UWP-D system provides its own headphone output socket, which is particularly useful when working with a camera that does not have a headphone output.
- USB for external power supply or charging batteries - The URX-P03 portable receiver has a micro USB terminal for connection to USB external portable power sources allowing the unit to be powered by the camcorder during use, resulting in hassle free power
- Robust metal body - The URX-P03 portable receiver is made of strong, durable metal. Metal construction supports reliable use in rough operating conditions.
- Variable output level on portable receiver - The system provides variable output level control of ±12dB, for use with the various input levels of camcorders and DSLR cameras.