The MSU-3000 master setup unit allows intuitive control and maintenance of connected Sony HDC series system cameras.
Sharing the same compact horizontal form factor and familiar ergonomics as the MSU-1000, the MSU-3000 fits a 19-inch EIA rack (full-rack-mount size). It can control either multiple camera systems via 1000Base-T LAN, or a single camera by direct peer-to-peer connection via Sony CCA cable.
Operability is enhanced by a new touchpanel with improved visibility, plus additional LED indicators and assignable keys. The menu page gives direct access to camera, CCU and BPU functions, while 21 assignable keys support even greater usability and expandability.
Please note: MSU-3000 will have 10 out of 21 assignable keys activated with a future upgrade.
- Flexible, scalable system configuration:
- The MSU-3000 can be configured for use with large- and small-scale camera control systems, sharing the same mechanical dimensions and interface system as the MSU-1000. An MSU-3000 can flexibly control up to 96 HDC Series system camera units.
- New LCD touchpanel:
- The large LCD touchpanel features a new 7-inch WVGA (800 x 480) panel with improved visibility.
- Keys and menu customization:
- Functions can be mapped to assignable keys for selected menu items, allowing quick and easy access. There will be a maximum of 21 keys.*
- *Via a future upgrade.
- High-speed LAN connection:
- The MSU-3000 supports connectivity via 1000Base-T Ethernet LAN, in addition to single connection by Sony CCA 8-pin cable.
- USB memory flash drive:
- Save and load settings for MSU and connected camera settings to/from a USB memory flash drive via the MSU operation panel.
- Web UI application:
- Allows convenient remote operation for MSU initial settings from a remote networked PC with intuitive user interface (UI).*