The ECM-88FPT is a miniature omni-directional electret-condenser microphone ideally suited for quality-critical applications in broadcasting, theater and field production. The ECM-88FPT is beige colored so it is perfect for applications that require hidden microphones. This lavalier mic achieves high-sensitivity and has a flat-and-wide frequency response. The ECM-88FPT offers extremely low handling noise with unparalleled high sound quality. This pigtail version (ECM-88FPT) is provided with bare tinned wire leads so that users can select an appropriate connector according to their needs.
- Omni-directional dual-diaphragm lavalier condenser microphone with no connector
- High-sensitivity and flat-and-wide frequency response
- Perfect for applications that require hidden microphones
- Low handling noise- Moving around while wearing a lavalier mic can often cause lav mic cables to rub against a users clothing. Radically reduces this handling noise making it ideal for use in applications where users are moving
- Flat-and-wide frequency response-Many lavalier microphones are specifically optimized for speech reproduction and have limited use in other applications. Extends it's frequency response beyond the range of speech reproduction