The QLXD24/B87A handheld wireless microphone system is part of QLX-D wireless systems family. QLX-D delivers outstanding wireless functionality ideal for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, and government offices with conferencing spaces; schools, houses of worship, and live performance spaces.
The QLXD24/B87A handheld wireless microphone system features BETA 87A handheld wireless microphone transmitter, QLXD24/B87A combines professional features with simplified setup and operation.
Includes BETA 87A, QLXD4, microphone clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, battery contact cover, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, zipper bag, 2 BNC bulkhead adapters, rackmount kit, and user guide.
- QLXD2/BETA87A handheld wireless microphone transmitter
- QLXD4 digital wireless receiver
- Microphone clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries
- Battery contact cover, two 1/2 wave antennas
- 2 BNC cables, zipper bag 2 BNC bulkhead adapters
- Rackmount kit and user guide
- 64MHz tuning bandwidth
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio captures every performance detail
- Over 120dB of dynamic range eliminates transmitter gain adjustments
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- AES-256 encryption comes standard for secure wireless transmission
- Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu
- AMX/Crestron control system ready
- Professional-grade, all metal construction
- Automatic channel scan quickly and easily finds clean frequency
- 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel and 22 systems per 8MHz channel
- Networked channel scan configures open frequencies for connected receivers
- Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices via ShurePlus™ channels mobile App
- Power options include Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery and AA batteries
- Houses of worship
- Hotels and conference centers