The QLXD14/84 lavalier wireless microphone system is part of QLX-D wireless systems family.
QLX-D delivers outstanding wireless functionality ideal for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels and government offices with conferencing spaces, schools, houses of worship and live performance spaces.
Features the WL184 lavalier microphone, QLXD14/84 combines professional features with simplified setup and operation.
Includes WL184, QLXD1, QLXD4, power supply, 2 AA batteries, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, zipper bag, 2 BNC bulkhead adapters, rackmount kit and user guide.
QLXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter:
20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range with flat response (actual response is microphone dependent)
Over 120dB of dynamic range no transmitter gain adjustments needed
AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
Up to 9 hours continuous use with 2 x AA alkaline batteries
Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
100 meter line-of-sight operating range
4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M)
Rugged metal construction
Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- WL184 microphone and QLXD1 transmitter
- QLXD4 receiver, power supply, 2 AA batteries
- 2 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables and zipper bag
- 2 BNC bulkhead adapters, rackmount kit and user guide
- QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver:
- 64MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- IR sync deploys selected frequency to transmitter
- Ethernet networking provides streamlined setup across multiple receivers
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60dB of adjustable audio gain
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable ½ wave antennas
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- 1/4” instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with brushed finish
- Professional-grade rack hardware included
- Houses of worship
- Hotels and conference centers