PSM®300 is available in both an entry-level system for first-time in-ear monitor users and a professional system for rental houses, monitor engineers and musicians needing more advanced options.
PSM®300 stereo personal monitor systems deliver reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
Easy to setup and operate, PSM 300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode® technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
- 24-Bit digital audio provides clear, detailed sound
- Up to 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Exceptionally wide stereo separation
- Solid analog RF connection over a 300 ft (90 m) range
- Half-rack, single-channel transmitter includes rackmount kit
- P3R bodypack systems available with SE112 Sound Isolating™ Earphones
- P3RA professional bodypack systems available with SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones
- Features stereo and mono mode options and clear, 24-bit digital audio
- Offers a AA-powered entry-level plastic bodypack or a AA-compatible advanced rechargeable metal bodypack that works with SB900
- Provides up to 15 compatible frequencies per band
- Delivers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth (regionally dependent)