PGXD2/SM58-X8 is a handheld transmitter with BETA58 microphone, 902 to 928MHz frequency band. It provides with choice of microphone cartridge. PGX digital combines the trusted legacy of Shure wired microphones with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital wireless technology to deliver strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-steady RF signal even at extended distances, and plug-and-play setup and operation.
- Choice of microphone cartridge
- 902 to 928MHz frequency band
- Digital RF technology for rock-solid performance
- Access gain switch by unscrewing the head of the microphone
- Use the tip of pen or small screwdriver to move switch