Microflex® Wireless provides elegant solutions for managing vivid, lifelike sound in AV conferencing environments from custom boardrooms to networked enterprises. Microflex Wireless extends the reach of team resources for AV and IT professionals by bringing modern design, lifelike sound, and networked controls to signature boardrooms and AV conferencing environments that require high-quality, low-profile condenser microphones.
Networked Digital Wireless for Enterprise-Scale Environments
Dante digital audio networking: Integrated solution transports low-latency, uncompressed audio over standard Ethernet networks
Ethernet connectivity: All Microflex Wireless networking components connect via Cat5e cable for simplified installation
Corporate network ready: Connect to corporate networks and third-party control systems using standard networking protocols for remote management and campus-wide implementation
Microflex Wireless Control Software:
Browser-based control software offers comprehensive remote monitoring and control of all settings and status parameters over the web, a corporate network or an AV local area network.
Access the software via the Shure Web Device Discovery Application
Control system compatible: Third-party control and automation systems (AMX®, Crestron®) are fully compatible with Microflex Wireless, enabling the creation of custom interfaces on touchscreen panels
Intelligent Performance, Simplified Setup & Operation
Advanced rechargeable power management:
Smart lithium-ion rechargeable batteries deliver up to 8 hours of continuous use, enable remote status monitoring while in the charger
Provide remaining runtime in hours and minutes while in use via networked control systems
Automated frequency coordination:
Microflex Wireless systems actively scan the available spectrum and coordinate clean, compatible frequencies for every microphone channel.
While in use, systems automatically move away from unexpected interference
Encrypted wireless: Audio transmission is protected by AES-256 encryption, the same secure standard used in top government applications
Selectable transmit power: Select the appropriate wireless output power per room to optimize spectrum usage, range and battery life
A Trusted Shure Experience
Wireless expertise: Microflex Wireless embodies the robust performance and reliability of other globally renowned Shure wireless systems
Trusted audio: Microflex Wireless transmitters use the same signature microphone elements as Microflex wired microphones seen in conferencing applications worldwide
CommShield® Technology: All Microflex microphones feature this patented technology, which guards against unwanted radio interference from consumer wireless devices (read the CommShield white paper)
- Transmitter form factors include handheld, bodypack, boundary and gooseneck
- Power options include Shure rechargeable batteries, docking station, and USB chargers
- Components are accessible over Ethernet with Microflex Wireless Control Software or third-party control systems
- Dante™ networking transports digital audio from wireless microphones over Ethernet to other Dante-equipped devices
- Premium Conferencing Audio for Elite Boardrooms
- Vivid, lifelike sound: Microflex microphone elements flawlessly capture full-range audio for clear, detailed communication
- Versatile microphone selection: Wireless boundary, gooseneck, bodypack, and handheld models are available to fit any conferencing application
- Discreet designs: With elegant aesthetics and a low-profile footprint, Microflex Wireless systems are designed to install easily and disappear into AV environments
- Scalable solutions:
- 4- and 8-channel systems can be combined to support configurations of up to 40 compatible channels (80 in Europe and select countries).
- Adjustable power limits enable additional channels to operate in separate rooms. Subnet scalability/size: Up to 20 APT4 or APT8 devices per subnet