The Shure KSM141 is a small diaphragm end-addressed condenser microphone with a rotating collar allowing easy switching between a highly consistent cardioid or true omnidirectional polar pattern for smooth and extremely focused sound reproduction. Designed for studio use, yet rugged enough for live applications, the KSM141 can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL). Its low self-noise and extended frequency response make it ideal for recording musical instruments. Versatile, durable, and precise, the KSM141 is an outstanding microphone for both live and studio applications.
- A mechanical polar pattern switch for highly consistent cardioid and true omnidirectional polar patterns. Provides flexibility in a wide variety of recording applications.
- Ultra-thin, 2.5um 24 karat gold-layered, low mass Mylar® diaphragm for superior transient response.
- Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier for transparency, extremely fast transient response, no crossover distortion, and minimal harmonic and intermodulation distortion.
- Premium electronic components, including gold-plated internal and external connectors.
- Subsonic filter eliminates low-frequency rumble (less than 17 Hz) caused by mechanical vibration.
- Three-position switchable pad (0 dB, 15 dB, and 25 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs).
- Three-position switchable low-frequency filter reduces background noise and counteracts proximity effect.