FP Wireless and its intuitive, flexible components are the ideal solution. FP Wireless features proven wireless technology, including Shure patented Audio Reference Companding, for professional sound capture in demanding videography and electronic field production (EFP) environments.
Includes FP1 bodypack transmitter, FP5 portable receiver, WL183 lavalier microphone, tie clip, camera shoe mount, TA3F-to-XLRm audio cable, TA3F-to-3.5mm dual-mono audio cable, 4 AA batteries, 2 vinyl bags, and user guide.
- Shure patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear audio
- Automatic Frequency Selection locates an open frequency at the touch of a button
- Automatic Transmitter Setup instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency
- Up to 20 compatible systems simultaneously
- All components powered by 2 AA batteries-no power cord required
- Transmitter gain attenuation control manages input level
- Receiver output level control manages output to camera/mixer
- Diversity antennas for consistent reception of signal transmission
- Rugged and reliable Shure construction
- Compatible with all Shure wireless microphone capsules
- All components compatible with Shure SLX® Wireless systems