PowerPlay Event Control system centralizes device control to a single server and simplifies scheduling and playout of production and environmental devices for any live event. With PowerPlay, event playback can be fully automated based on a time-of-day schedule.
From sports to corporate to faith-based events and everything in between, PowerPlay does it all. This system is perfect for any scenario where timed and scheduled events need to be automatically triggered before, during, or after a live event. PowerPlay is the ideal solution for pre-event and post-event content, digital signage, advertisements, and more.
- UNMATCHED INTEGRATION - PowerPlay is built using DashBoard framework and offers device control that is centralized on powerful enterprise-class servers. Out of the box, PowerPlay can integrate with XPression Graphics, XPression Clips, Abekas video servers
- CONTROL EVERYTHING - With Ross’s massive device control library and experience, PowerPlay can be used to control nearly everything. This system can effortlessly integrate with video servers, graphics systems, audio mixers, environmental devices, productio
- SIMPLE SCHEDULING - Using the Scheduler feature, you can trigger events at specific times and designate them as onetime or recurring events. You can also easily import and export schedules and view scheduled events in a simple ‘outlook-like’ format.
- MANAGE ALL YOUR DEVICES - Device Manager allows you to easily define, manage, and configure main and backup devices. You can then manually cue and trigger events and browse playable events on each configured device using Device Tabs.
- CUSTOM MACROS - With PowerPlay’s optional CustomControl Engine, you gain the ability to create customized macros to control multiple devices and events. These macros allow you to build timed, precise, complex effects with unparalleled creative freedom.
- ADVERTISEMENT TRACKING - You can use PowerPlay to set up your event’s advertisements to run on specified schedules. This makes it easy to track your ads automatically and ensure that they are all running on time.
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY - By using one centralized control system, you can significantly improve your event’s operational efficiency. With one system as opposed to multiple points of control, a considerable amount of time and effort is saved for production st