Consistent content sharing experience among disparate devices to fully leverage remote video communications
Elevate video collaboration experience. Enable high quality content sharing among team, partners, and customers.
The Polycom RealPresence Content Sharing Suite is a video collaboration application that enables users on disparate devices and clients, including Microsoft Lync clients, H.323 and SIP video endpoints, and audio only participants, to participate in the full content sharing session. High quality video collaboration is available for everybody, including home workers and B2B access.
The RealPresence Content Sharing Suite is a software extension of the RealPresence Platform (such as Distributed Media Application and Collaboration Server, the first and only solution tested by Microsoft and qualified to be interoperable for Lync 2013) to enable scalable HD video collaboration that includes Lync clients, PC browsers, and standards-based video systems.
- High-quality content sharing among Microsoft® Lync® users and standards-based video endpoints
- Native Lync content sharing experience (Desktop and Program share)
- Browser-based access to content sharing for audio only participants
- Support the Polycom RealConnect™ workflow for native Lync content sharing experience (RDP content)
- Lync PC, Mac, Web App, Mobile, and Lync Room System support
- Content sharing among Cisco Telepresence Systems (TIP), Microsoft Lync, and standards-based endpoints (H.323 and SIP)
- Content up to 1080p 5 frame per second and 720p 30 frame per second
- Browser-based content sharing available for audio only participants