Enjoy seamless integration with the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) and increase the operational flexibility of a compatible NEC display for any digital signage application. The OPS computing solution is ideal for quick-service restaurants, education, corporate, wayfinding, rental and staging, medical and retail applications.
- No external connections required. PC signal, stereo, audio and RS232 control signals all passed internally from display to OPS device.
- Provides enough processing power to run the 4K video content with uninterrupted playback
- Durable and protected with a commecial grade chassis and integrated cooling fan help to protect the unit during installation, operation and service
- Vpro support (OPS-TI7W-PS only) allowing for remote access to the PC even when the OS is down or power is off
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) support (OPS-TI7W-PS/OPS-TI3W-PS only) means that the OPS can be fully secured
- DisplayPort/HDMI output allows for multi-display support
- USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports allow you to connect compatible devices
- Full networking capabilities through the integrated Ethernet or built in WiFi connection