CTV-2000 series 1310nm transmitter is primarily used for CATV, 110 channel video signal, digital TV signal, telephone voice signal and data signal, long-distance fiber transmission. The transmitter utilizes a high linearity DFB laser, RF power digital automatic process technique, along with RF pre-distortion circuit. The built-in microprocessor monitors the transmitters working status and automatically insures optimum performance. All materials used in CTV-2000 optical transmitter meet RoHS requirement.
- Low noise high linearity Ortel-Emcore cooled DFB laser
- GaAs Technology up to 1000MHz (typical 862MHz)
- RF power digital automatic process Technology control the laser driving RF power level automatically, according to RF signal level and channels, ensuring the best C/N, CTB and CSO
- Excellent pre-distortion Technology improves CTB, CSO and C/N
- Built-in microprocessor accurately monitor laser output power and temperature
- Front panel VFD displays the status parameters and function message