Matro Mura™ IPX 4K decode and display PCI Express® cards offer a platform for OEMs and system builders to create high-quality, high-density IP-based multiviewers and personal wall video wall. With four DisplayPort™ outputs capable of powering four 4K displays, the Mura IPX decode and display card is effectively capable of running a multitude of streams on a 8K wall; ideal for control rooms, security situations, digital signage, stream review, and other applications requiring high-density decode and display.
- 4K capture and IP encode/decode PCI Express® boards engineered to provide best-of-breed hardware and software for OEMs and system builders
- Deliver the market's most advanced capabilities on their network-based video wall controllers
- Mura IPX boards are ideal for applications involving high-density capture, encoding, streaming, recording, decoding, displaying and control
- Optimally designed to work with Mura MPX video wall capture and display boards or Matrox C-Series™ multi-display graphic cards
- Mura IPX boards pack 4K capture plus high-density encode and decode functionality onto a single PCI Express® card to simplify integration and reduce installation costs
- Capture and IP decode board provides four HDMI inputs for direct high-resolution 4Kp60 or 2560x1600p60 capture plus H.264 decoding of up to two 4Kp60, four 4Kp30, eight 1080p60 or sixteen 1080p30 streams
- Capture and IP encode/decode boards adds H2.64 level 5.2 encoding to stream and record content-including video wall sources, displays or regions-of-interest-anywhere on the network