The Marshall CV506-H12 is built for capturing high-speed action for detailed, high-defi nition slow-motion video but also able to deliver 60fps for clear crisp fast paced action. The CV506-H12 uses a 2-Megapixel, 1/2.8-inch sensor with HDMI output to capture crisp video images in progressive HD and interlace HD resolutions, and has frame rates that go all the way up to 120 fps in 1080p/720p for detailed HD slow-motion playback.
The CV506-H12 can be controlled through RS485 (Visca) and has a range of adjustable image settings including exposure, white balance (manual red/blue), pedestal (black level), white clip, brightness, contrast, audio levels, shutter, and more. The M12 lens mount can be used with fi xed prime or varifocal lens options, and the lightweight, small footprint build enables it to be placed easily into tight, hard-to-reach locations for unique angles and viewpoints.
- HDMI output
- 2 Megapixel (1/2.8”) Sony sensor (4:2:2)
- Interchangeable M12 Prime Lenses (3.6mm, 72° H. AOV)
- HD (Progressive): 1080p/720p at 120, 100, 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 fps
- HD (Interlaced): 1920 x 1080i at 60, 59.94, 50 fps
- TRS stereo audio inputs (mic and line level)
- Remote adjust through RS485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick
- Wide range of picture adjustment including exposure, white balance (red/blue), pedestal, white clip, brightness, gamma, contrast, audio levels, shutter, and more
- Broadcast Sports, Television Production, Slow Motion Capture, Sports Racing, Nature Observation, Process Analysis