This low voltage rackmount power sequencer with pass-through RJ45 jacks for quick connections works with compatible remote power controls (RPC-P Series) and relays (RY-P Series) to provide time-delayed activation and deactivation of AC powered equipment at remote locations.
- Quick "pass-through" connections with two RJ45 jacks
- Because the step assignment is actually selected on the connected devices (RPC-P Series remote power controls or RY-P Series relays), the startup sequence can be quickly changed without the need to re-wire.
- Four delayed closure circuits activate in sequential order (1, 2, 3, 4) and deactivate in reverse order (4, 3, 2,1). Delay between steps is easily adjusted with DIP switch.
- Sequencing is initiated via rocker switch on front panel. Remote switches can also be added (see spec sheet).
- 19" x 9" x 1U chassis
- LED status indicators
- UL Listed power supply with input 100-240VAC, output 24VDC, 500mA, 6 ft. cable with several plug adaptors.