Low voltage, 4-step power sequencer works with an external trigger and remote power controls or relays, to provide time-delayed activation and deactivation of AC powered equipment on site or at remote locations.
The SEQ-P4 can control up to 80 RPC-P remote power controls and/or RY/P Series relay modules. Alternatively, the SEQ-P4 can control a virtually unlimited number of RPC Series and/or RY Series (classic connection) devices by using the RY-P1 or RY-P2 relay modules as an interface.
- Control up to 80 RPC-P Series remote power controls and/or RY-P Series relay modules
- Quick "pass-through" connections with RJ45 jacks
- Because the step assignment is actually selected on the connected devices (RPC-P Series remote power controls or RY-P Series relays), the startup sequence can be quickly changed without the need to re-wire.
- Four delayed closure circuits activate in sequential order (1, 2, 3, 4) and deactivate in reverse order (4, 3, 2,1). Delay between steps is easily adjusted with DIP switches. Choose equal delays or varied delays with extended delay at startup.
- Sequencing is initiated via an external trigger (SPST switch or DSP voltage connection). Order separately.
- 7"L chassis
- LED status indicators
- UL Listed power supply with input 100-240VAC, output 24VDC, 500mA, 6 ft. cord and several plug adaptors