The ES-4T speaker system produces excellent intelligibility for speech and full-frequency response for music, making it ideal for retail, commercial, industrial, institutional and residential applications. This self-contained, in-ceiling speaker system with 4” dual cone full range driver has a high-frequency whizzer cone to provide the kind of crisp, high-frequency response that would typically only be produced by a coaxial speaker design. The ported enclosure is tuned for extended low-frequency response, while the speaker’s wide dispersion can actually reduce the number of speakers required to produce even coverage in distributed speaker systems.
- 4” dual cone full range driver
- 16W transformer. Tap selector switch (mounted behind the grille) has selections for 25V, 70V or 100V speaker systems and 8 ohm transformer bypass position.
- Low-profile front baffle formed from UV-rated high impact plastic
- Durable 20 gauge zinc-plated steel enclosure
- Built-in reversible mounting dogs aid fast installation, while allowing the speaker to be mounted in drywall, wood, tile or almost any type of ceiling with thickness up to 2.125”
- Ported enclosure tuned for extended bass response
- Removable (four-pin) Phoenix-style connector with two
terminals for input to speaker and two parallel terminals
for output to next speaker in string.
- Mounting C-ring and two support rails prevent sagging when installed in lay-in tile ceilings.
- Press-fit, fine mesh grille (white) includes scrim and pull tool
- Paper template to assist in cutting mounting holes
- Plastic shield to protect driver when painting
- Weight 4.1 lbs. each (sold in pairs)