Wall-mount selector switch for on/off control of up to six program sources is a two pole rotary with “Euro-Style” screw inputs. It’s ideal for program source selection in medical offices, mixed-use retail suites, schools, hotels, restaurants and residential applications where source selection without volume control adjustment is desired.
- Six inputs for remote source selection
- Screw terminal input connections; pigtail output connections
- May be used in conjunction with a 70/25V volume control (such as Lowell 25W, 50W or 100W LVC Series - order separately) by connecting selector output to attenuator input
- Selector and volume control may then be mounted side by side in a two-gang E.O. box or in separate single gang boxes
- Choice of one-gang plate (standard or decorator style; stainless steel, white, stainless steel and white, stainless steel and black)
- Matching knobs and mounting screws
- Mounting depth is 1” for convenient installation into a standard electrical outlet box or Lowell surface mount box No. P1X (order separately)