VW-4 is a 4-output video wall driver designed to quickly and easily configure and manage video walls. Use one VW-4 device to create any wall configuration with up to 4 displays, for example, a 2x2, 4x1, 1x4, 2x1, 3x1 video wall. Connect additional devices to create walls of any size and configuration of up to 64 displays. Configure a single or multiple device setup using the VW-4 app via Ethernet or RS-232, or quickly configure a basic setup using the local dip switches.
- Scalable Video Walls - Create and manage a video wall of up to 4 displays or, by adding devices, create video walls of up to 64 displays.
- Quick, Basic, Local Setup - Use front panel DIP-switches for basic setup of video walls up to 16 displays.
- Full Feature Configuration - Use the VW-4 app via Ethernet or RS-232 to set up video walls of up to 8x8 displays. Also use the app for the following: bezel corrections, HDCP status, factory reset, upgrading firmware, viewing network settings and copying E
- Content Protection - Supports HDCP 2.2 on the input and loop output and HDCP 1.4 on the main outputs. HDCP can be disabled on the input.
- EDID Support - Upload EDID files, copy any output EDID to the input, and select from several built-in EDID files.
- Reliable Video - Features constant output sync and auto-sync off option that stops or delays the 5V shutoff when no input is detected.
- Auto Display Powering - CEC capabilities turn ON or OFF the connected displays according to the status of the input video.
- Easy Installation - Compact MegaTOOLS® fan-less enclosure for surface mounting or side-by-side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.