VIA Site Management (VSM) is a software application that allows an administrator to manage, monitor and make changes to all connected VIA Collage, VIA Connect PRO or VIA Campus gateways.
- VIA Gateway Management - Adds, removes, renames and groups gateways.
- Gateway Configuration - Sets default settings and features to all VIA gateways.
- Status Update - Identifies ON/OFF status of VIA gateways and firmware version running.
- Health Checking - Monitors the CPU usage and HDD level of each gateway.
- Push Updating - Pushes new firmware updates to the configured gateways.
- IT managers
- System administrators